Friday, July 23, 2010

The Seth Cohen Starter Pack

I did a Style Envy post a few weeks ago about Rachel Bilson, since then I have been reminiscing about my favorite O.C. moments.

Remember the "The Seth Cohen Starter Pack"?


TSCSP contains the following: The Goonies, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay, Transatlanticism by Death Cab for Cutie, Oh, Inverted World by The Shins and Collection of Songs by Bright Eyes.


If you put together a gift bag for someone of all the things that you loved, what would it include?


My SCSP would include: Pride and Prejudice (the movie staring Keira Knightley), Lifeline by Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals, an issue of Harper's Bazaar, Rouge Double Intensité in Rose Quartz by Chanel, Redvine's, Diet Coke and a picture of my late sister Renée.



It is funny that these are just material things, but everything in my SCSP makes me feel a certain way.


Every time I watch Pride and Prejudice I feel hopefully and ready to be in love.


When I listen to Lifeline I feel relaxed and mellow.


Each month when the new Harper's Bazaar comes out, I am eager to see what is "Fabulous At Every Age" (truth be told, I have always identified with the 30's age bracket).


Rouge Double Intensité lipstick makes me feel confident and put together. I love how makeup can transform your look and your persona instantly!


Redvine's and Diet Coke, need I say more? Not only are Redvine's delicious, they make a perfect straw for your soda! Double bonus!


And my picture of my sister well, that reminds me that everyday is precious. She was such a large part of my life and my heart aches each time I look at her picture. However, I rather have a heavy heart then no feeling at all.


So, what is in your Seth Cohen Starter Pack?

3 comments:

  1. Merri - this is such a sweet post! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I forgot to include my starter pack: Double chocolate chip Levain cookies b/c i love to bake and to EAT and my mom taught me how to do both, my collection of vintage family photos from my grandma - they are amazing, Dr. Pepper b/c it's delicious, a watch b/c i'm always late and of course a picture of my husband and my dogs b/c they are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices Kristina! I love your SCSP! Also, I checked out Levain cookies online! They look delicious and they have a cute blog too!

    ReplyDelete